SEO Analysis and Report
Your web portfolio analysed by our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) team in light of your business requirements, objectives and priorities. A detailed report outlines our findings along with recommendations and suggestions for development.
Our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) experts analyse your website in relation to the competition. A comprehensive report details our findings clearly and makes recommendations for keyword targeting and deployment.
Our SEO Analysis and Report Gives You:
- A keyword analysis to check your keywords are up to date and relevant to your target audience
- A check of on page factors that will affect your search engine placement, such as your meta-tags, internal link structure and your sitemap
- An assessment of your social media branding and share capabilities, suggesting areas for improvement
- A review of your written content and suggestions for areas of improvement
- An assessment on how accessible your site is on different browsers and devices
- A design and usability assessment looking at: user-friendliness, ease of navigation, e-commerce features and accessibility for users who have disabilities
Written in plain English, our report gives you easy to follow steps you can implement to make your site more user and search engine friendly.
Available on demand or as part of a regular service package.
Service On Demand
SEO Analysis and Report is offered at an hourly rate or on a per project basis, starting at £105.
As Part of a Service Package
SEO Analysis and Report can be included as part of any service package. Please see our service package or more information.