Developing a powerful brand that attracts your target market and communicates effectively
What is an Effective Brand?
An effective brand is so much more than an eye-catching logo or snappy tagline - although these form part of the equation.
An effective brand understands its customers, their requirements, objectives and priorities. It promises - implicitly or explicitly - that these needs will be met in a way that is superior to its competitors. The most effective brands also reflect the company's identity and values.
An effective brand has personality and style. It is clearly focused on its target market and understands that it cannot be everything to every one.
An effective brand uses each customer interaction as an opportunity to clearly communicate its message - from browsing a website or reading a newsletter to visiting the office or attending a corporate event.
How Will My Company Benefit from Effective Branding?
- Lower marketing expenses. Creating a brand requires a monetary investment. However, once your brand is created it can be maintained without retelling the whole story about the brand every time you market it
- Delivers your message clearly - Upon seeing just your logo, people will know who your company is and what they do
- Gives your company an individual personality - Creates a sense of identity for the customer to relate to on an emotional level
- Confirms your businesses credibility - A recognised brand will be trusted: people are more likely to buy from a trusted brand than an unknown one
- Loyalty - When people have a positive experience with a memorable brand it cements customer loyalty. Customers are more likely to buy your product or service again than from your competitors
- Familiarity - Familiarity induces liking. People who have encountered your company brand enough times but never done business with you will be more willing to recommend you even without personal experience
- Premium image, premium price. Most people are price shoppers and will go for the cheapest product. Branding can overcome this by having your product seen as more than just a commodity, lifting your product above its competitors
- Extensions- A well-established brand can bring the trust and reputation you've earned elsewhere to a related new product or service. For instance if you have built up your brand successfully making mobile phones, you can use the same brand to promote new lines: e.g. laptops or tablets
How We Can Help You Brand Effectively?
Our full service can help maximise the effectiveness of your branding in a number of ways, including:
- Brand identity creation
- Brand identity redesign
- Brand impact reporting
- Website branding
- Social media branding
- Print materials branding
Any of these can be included as part of a service package and most are also available as stand-alone services. Please see the services tab below, for a list of services that include or focus on helping your brand effectively.