How to write a unique blog
There are so many blogs in your field of expertise. So how do you make sure yours stands out from the crowd and attracts followers?
1. Write as you speak: blog readers respond well to an informal style. So cut jargon, keep it simple and write in a conversational style. Readers feel like you're addressing them directly. Informality bridges the gap between you and your audience.
2. Don't be afraid to share: The most unique thing about you is your experience. So tell your readers stories of how you have approached challenges in the past, how you overcame the typo of barriers they may be facing
3. Sense of humour: Don't be afraid to inject some humour into your blog. Humour marries up nicely with the informal language of most blogs. Use your judgement about when humour is or is not appropriate
4. Use unique images and photography: Imagery is the first thing your readers will notice when they land on your blog page, so make a good first impression by avoiding stock images. It's worth investing in professional photographs of you and your products that you can use on all your posts. This way, your readers get to see and connect with the real you
5. Include video: Video has become the sure fire way to get instant hits with the most followers. It's an instant snapshot of you, the best way to get your unique personality and experience across